例句他预期我们会用警犬来追踪人体气味 他穿过了一段水域/今天美团v9.3.2发布时间：2023-03-22 12:18:01
1. He anticipated that we would use human scent dogs and he crossed a stretch of water.
2. You said that last year, and we spent the whole break watching old videos and singing karaoke.
你去年就这么说 我们整个寒假都在看老电影 唱卡拉OK
3. Well, you can't possibly think I'm dumb enough to kill someone and put the body at the end of my dock.
4. Whatever it is, all breadcrumbs lead to that forest outside the security zone.
不管怎么回事 所有线索都指向了 安全区域外面的森林
5. They, of course, have a very specific speech and language problem but their thought processes and their communication abilities in other ways are perfectly normal.
他们确实有着非常特殊的说话和语言问题 但他们在其他方面的思维过程 和沟通能力完全正常
6. I'll call the judge and have him sign the deal first thing in the morning.
7. Monica is in charge of all media requests.
8. But this is on their parents, not you.
9. Zoila doesn't have to be your burden anymore.
10. It's as if you've all forgotten you're locked in a room with a worldclass surgeon.
你们似乎都忘记了 这房间里还有个 全球顶尖的外科医生
11. Mom, I just you know, I need a fresh start.
12. I didn't really need you to drive me home.
13. It's on anyone who's with him or is helping him.
14. Only the sad part is you consider that's a failure.
15. And one night, the radio fell into the shower.
16. We're going to talk to some people, we're going to sing some carols, we're going to drink some eggnog.
我们要去和一些人聊聊天 我们要去 唱唱颂歌 我们还要去喝点蛋酒
17. Now, without me touching it, your name will appear here plain as day.
现在 只要我隔空一指 你的名字就会清清楚楚地显示出来
18. You're my halfbrother, that's what you're saying.
19. People are always telling you that change is a good thing.
20. Because you have shown me very clearly what not to do.
21. I mean, that poor guy has no idea what he's in for.
22. Boden pushed the briefing back half an hour.
23. So, I suppose you're gonna go through with this.
24. You must have thought me uncouth to be in my parlor, arguin' with a man.
你一定觉得我太粗鲁了 站在客厅里 跟男人吵架
25. Tim killed himself because he wanted the pain to stop.
26. I asked because your knuckles are awfully bruised.
27. I worked two 30hour shifts this week.
28. I've seen you grow and change in amazing ways.
29. Your liquor license should be prominently displayed.
30. You ain't never gonna be nothing but a black bitch in cheap shoes.
對我來說 你仍舊只會是個 穿著廉價鞋子的黑*而已